In case you're getting a Fatal Error after updating to the latest version, just make sure the Visual Composer plugin is updated as well. Go to Shopkeeper > Plugins and you should see an update available. This is where you come to update the premium plugins coming with the theme. After updating the error should go away.
Articles in this section
- Missing style.css — Installation Error
- Troubleshooting Guide
- Outdated WooCommerce Templates
- Meta Titles and Descriptions for Pages
- Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method WC_Product_Variable::get_gallery_image_ids()
- Error Logging In to the Support Center
- Error: Redux Framework Warning select2-css CDN unavailable
- How to speed up Shopkeeper?
- Demo Import System Status
- How to fix Blurry Thumbs?