To set up the shop to display a different number of items per row, navigate to Customizing > WooCommerce > Product Catalog. This is what you should be looking for on your screen:
Articles in this section
- Shop — Change the No. of Items per Row
- Shop — Product Image Sizes
- Shop — Sidebar Setup
- Shop — How to disable the hover image?
- Shop — Display Products, Categories or Both
- How to enable the Wishlist?
- Shop — How to enable product Quick view?
- How to Add Links to Categories under The Shop's Title
- Catalog Mode — Turn off the shopping functionality
- How can we change the items in the related products section?